Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladies...... How often do you clip your man's toenails?

wow dude, haha funny question. i actually did this last weekend when i saw him. :) oh by the way, what does your name mean? lol sounds pretty cool but i dont understanddd. %26lt;3Ladies...... How often do you clip your man's toenails?
Weekly...but not before sucking the fungus out from under them. I then proceed to swab his floppy ears with cotton balls. Sex often follows. Did I mention he is a homosexual dachshund?Ladies...... How often do you clip your man's toenails?
I sometimes force him to do it himself but I never do it! I ask him to because they get too long and cut holes in his socks.
By far...the weirdest question i`ve ever encountered on here.


Never! a man should be able to clip his own toenails
Errday. 8)
I don't.


Thats nasty, plus he hates his feet being touched lol
I never have ,he should be clipping his own toe nails.
never
1. nice name?


2. NEVER! blech.
NEVER, clip your own damn toe nails that shizz is sick.!
Never- and I am married!
eww never
uhmmm.. never...
eww lol i make him do it himself
I never EVER clip my boyfriends toenails... why would I? O.o';


My man is clean and well-kept, he does that on his own. v_v
um ew NEVER
What happen to his hands ??? he can't do it his self ?
never, I'm not married!
never....I let him do that himself.
i wouldnt let her touch my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment