Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My two big toenails have been black/dark purple for weeks now and don't seem to be growing? please help.?

I now know I was wearing sneakers too small for me which could have been the cause, however why are they not growing? I would have expected to see some improvement by now but they have not moved and it has been about 4 weeks! Is this normal?My two big toenails have been black/dark purple for weeks now and don't seem to be growing? please help.?
its not what i would call normal, but you must have hit them with something with enough force to cause your undertoe to bleed, kind of lie a bruise. It happened to me before and i just waited it out and eventualy my toenail fell off and the pact blood just came off and my toneail started to regrow. The whole process took about 4 months. Your in for a lot of fun!My two big toenails have been black/dark purple for weeks now and don't seem to be growing? please help.?
nails grow at abt 1mm per month apparently.





my dad used to have same problem with his big toenails and used to have to puncture them in order to release all the gunk; I injured my R one coming back from G/Guides camp and dropped a pipe on it, I had to do it to and then after a few weeks the new one grew back and I just ripped the old one off, scary but true

No comments:

Post a Comment