Sunday, January 17, 2010

Red toenails with red shoes?

To prom I am wearing a black and white short dress. I am also wearing a red necklace or bracelet and red shoes. Would it look okay to have my toenails painted red with the red shoes? I want to do my fingernails red for sure...so then if the red toenails with the red shoes would look weird..would it look more weird to have red fingernails and just french toenails? I need help haha.Red toenails with red shoes?
Red toenails would look just fine, but so would french tips w/ red nails. Both would look fine so just go with what you feel like!Red toenails with red shoes?
get rid of the red jewelry right now its sound to much try gold your toes shouldnt match your shoes and neither should your finger nails try white or some light version of red (pink etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment