Sunday, January 17, 2010

Should I cut my toenails or just get new shoes ????

wtfShould I cut my toenails or just get new shoes ????
if your toenails are so long they are making your shoes fit incorrectly you should cut your toenails.





or you could just wear sandals.








I keep my toenails long in the summer because i wear alot of flipflops and sandals but i make sure i keep them short enough so i can still wear trainers and be comfortable.Should I cut my toenails or just get new shoes ????
you really should go get your feet done cuz that is rediculous to go buy a pair of shoes.....just cut the toenails cuz it could be a problem in the long run.
cut your toe nails and get new shoes. long toe nails are so not delicious but theres always room in the closet for another pair of shoes
Get a pedicure and buy some flip flops
i think you should do both
uhhh both
Umm..


maybe u should do both...
your stupid


and


annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment