Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I paint my toenails too?

I'm at work today and bored, so I brought some nail polish and I'm going to paint my nails. Thing is, I'm wearing closed-toe shoes with socks and I don't know if I should paint my toenails now, or when everybody is out to lunch?





your thoughts?Should I paint my toenails too?
sure... go nutsShould I paint my toenails too?
Paint them now %26amp; put your socks on straight away.When you get home take your socks off.Your toenails will look like they've been painted in mohair.Your socks will be stuffed but its worth it.
Wait until they're out to lunch, they'll probably smell the polish.
Wait til you get home so you won't smudge your polish :)
No
No.
Wait until lunch...U don't want everyone to smell the polish...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment