Friday, January 15, 2010

Are painted toenails professional?

when going for an interview and wearing heals:





painted or natural toenails? does the color matter?Are painted toenails professional?
I think natural toenails are gross! They really don't look good at all. I would definitely suggest getting them painted (or painting them yourself) but maybe go for a more neutral color, like a light pink or beige. I wouldn't go all out with a blood red or anything (red tends to look tacky), but I would certainly paint them some color at least.


P.S. French manicures are a good compromise between painted and natural.


Good luck!Are painted toenails professional?
I always keep my toes painted in spring and summer. in the winter it's unseasonal to wear open toe shoes so I don't bother painting my toes. I would stick to either a french look with white tips, or a normal color like reds or pinks. don't paint them black or blue or green or anything crazy if you're trying to be professional.
I surely hope they aren't looking at your feet the whole time, I'd be pretty freaked out if they did that to me. Painted definately though, at least it shows you make somewhat of an effort. Good luck with the job interview as well :)!
it really shouldn't matter in your interveiw if your toenails are painted for the first thing... but yes painted is more professional
pedicure!


it luks guud!
probably painted.


just make sure the color is not loud and obnoxious.


try like a deep red or deep purple.
If painted, a subtle color, i.e., don't go in with bright pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment