Friday, January 15, 2010

What are my toenails blue/purple?

off and on my toe nails get a blueish-purple color. even if they are not cold.


should i be concerned?What are my toenails blue/purple?
Like everyone else stated, probably poor circulation. It can all so be a sign of diabetes! Not something to ignore, it can cause irreparable damage to your organs. I would ask your doctor and ask him soon!What are my toenails blue/purple?
Is this something new or have they always been that color? I would have it checked out, either way. I just graduated from nursing school, and they say that could be a sign of poor circulation,
most likely, youre prob just not getting good circulation to your toes. i have poor circulation but mine never turned that color. if you really are concerned just call your doctor
Well you may have a bruise under your toenail? Or maybe your shoes are to tight?
if its just the toenails, i guess they are bruised
hey, hope you havent been wearing blue shoes in the rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment