Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can you get aids or any other std from eating someone's toenails

only if theres blood on it.Can you get aids or any other std from eating someone's toenails
Like I see some others have said..you are disgusting or what not, I don't think you are (even though the thought of eating toenails is totally repulsive to me)lol..But If YOU eat toenails, then I guess you just eat toenails, its not ME or anyone else, that's YOUR thing..but as far as getting aids or an std from it..no, not that I can think of, or recall..鈾モ櫏Can you get aids or any other std from eating someone's toenails
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!
no... comment...
the real question here is why would u be eating toenails?? LOL



nope. you're good.
Wow..that sounds personal %26amp; nasty..
Not that I know of, but why would you want to do that?
no you cannot...
ok....hold on...i'll answer this question after i go throw up!

No comments:

Post a Comment