Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Guys: do you prefer nails painted or unpainted? color or french tips? toenails, painted or unpainted?

just curious? I personally think nails painted with french tips look very clean and pretty. but that is a woman's perspective.Guys: do you prefer nails painted or unpainted? color or french tips? toenails, painted or unpainted?
It really makes no difference to me. That's something you girls do for yourselves.Guys: do you prefer nails painted or unpainted? color or french tips? toenails, painted or unpainted?
Nails mean nothing to me. I look for other attributes in a woman, such as personality and physical appearance.
We don't care. We cant see them when the lights are off.
hmm we personly dont care but since you asked i must answer...painted with tips...toenails not so much cuz the toes and feet are ugly anyway! :)
I am not picky my self.
I have to agree with coyotes fan...just dont bite them and feel free to dig them into my back. Other than that I just assume your doing something for yourself or dumb enough to blow a grip of money on something so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment