Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you clip your toenails or bite them off

not limber enough to bite them offDo you clip your toenails or bite them off
clip.





thats gross.


who bites their toenails?





but i have a fingernail biting habit, kinda. im almost done breaking it, hahha.Do you clip your toenails or bite them off
power grinder!
I have my bf bite them off, no clip them off!
clip...I bit them as a kid but that is a gross habit...so I quit
I clip them off. Besides, I find biting your nails to be nasty.
Clip
Clip
Clip
Clip Them now...!!
clip theem.... do u knoe how many germs there is if u bite them off
clip them of course what do u think i am some sort of animal..
clip
clip them off! Gross, to the other choice!
clip
clip
Errr ...
clip them.
eeew, bite them? No. I clip them

No comments:

Post a Comment