Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys, do you think a girl having her toenails and fingernails polished is attractive?

who doesn't love a well groomed womenGuys, do you think a girl having her toenails and fingernails polished is attractive?
it can be so long as its not overdone.Guys, do you think a girl having her toenails and fingernails polished is attractive?
I dont think it matters that much, BUT generally hygiene is a major plus. So if not polished, make sure they are clean! That being said Im sure your guy will be into you whether or not you have polish on!
YES!
Yes in subtle colors. but no particularly long nails. No one wants a women who can't or won't get out and enjoy life because she is afraid to break a nail!
It's not the first thing I look for...but it is nice when they're well groomed...
Yes, I think it shows that she takes the time to make herself look a little bit more beautiful.
I like the end result,but i don't like watching the process much though its like watching someone in the bath room
Oh yes! Especially if I get to do the painting....nothing better than gently blowing on her toes to dry the polish and make her wet.
It adds to the TP or total package. I could take it or leave it. Had some girlfriends that did it up all the time and my current love only does her toes because she uses her hands all day long and would chip them.
Yes
Honey they only notice your nails if they're gross. We spend an hour doing a mani pedi for ourselves and other women to notice.
sure, it shows she takes care of herself. . . We don't want cruddy nails now do we?
Absolutely!


I love women to be feminine.


That's what makes them attractive to me.


The more feminine the better.
I don't think guys mind it.
yes it is as long as they dont over do it
dun think its that big deal but if she is taking good care of it puttin a color would fit with ur cloths then i guess yeah but not that big deal!
I don't think it really matters, just so long as they aren't nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment