Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you paint your fingernails AND toenails?

I have someone do it for meDo you paint your fingernails AND toenails?
i do, but my fingernails are becoming DEAD because i ALWAYS put on nailpolish. My toe is okay because I mostly use clear nailpolish.Do you paint your fingernails AND toenails?
yeppers. you have to paint your toenails when you have open toed shoes. then you have to match your fingers to your toes.
yes!
I paint my toenails quite often but I have short fingernails and rarely paint them..I am right handed and find it hard to paint my right hand with my left one and mess up and it ends up looking like crap so unless someone else does it then it never gets done....right now my toenails are painted lilac...it's a really feminine color and my husband loves it
I paint my toenails, and every once in awhile I paint my fingernails.
not always, only in the summer or when i wear open-toed shoes
I tend to paint my toenails more than fingernails. I just think painted toenails look better when wearing sandels.
Absolutely :). Its fun to expeirement with colors and show off your style with sandals and pretty rings, 鈾?fantabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment