Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should i paint your toenails? do you wear a toe ring?

Dark red, and yes.What color should i paint your toenails? do you wear a toe ring?
ewww foot fetish o.O





PS. WHY have you asked this a dozen times?What color should i paint your toenails? do you wear a toe ring?
I paint mine marron because I am always tan and marron looks good with tan people. And no I don't wear a toering
Black with a silver french manicure.
Red 'cause it stands out and I don't wear a toe ring especially in the winter
umm... what color should YOU paint my toes? thats a little weird
pink and no.


:D
like a clear, light pink color


and no to the toe rings
gawd how many times must you ask this same question? but if u must no, i would paint them blue, and yes i wear a silver toe ring in the summer with flip flops. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment