Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that will paint and massge your toenails?

sure why not. Its kind of sweetGirls only!!! Do you like a guy that will paint and massge your toenails?
You sound like a nice guy, so for most the answer is probably no.Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that will paint and massge your toenails?
Of course.
NOOOOOOO. It's just too weird for me watching a guy do such a girly thing. I like my man to be MANLY, please.
no way, very girlie thing to do. leave that for the gay friends to do
wth??? how do massage a toenail...sry, no. if i want a pedicure i'll do it myself and go somewhere and hav a stranger do it. thx
**** no, i mean heck no
i'm a guy sorry, but guys will never happy to do that..just don't please.
Of course! I means he's pampering you to the fullest!
Hell no.
No. I hate feet.
no, because the guys that I have had try to paint my toenails have gotten it all over my skin. :(
No, thats gay!
I would never ask him to do it...in fact when I was 9 month pregnant and couldn't bend over to put my own socks on, my husband didn't offer to help paint my toenails then. And I'm just fine with that...I do think it's a little too girly for a guy to be doing.





But if you're into it, and the girls loves it...go nuts!
OF COURSE...what girl wouldnt like that?
Oh I would love it if my fiance did that for me.....if you do that for women.....you a good man :)
a massage would be good!! but paint my toe nails?? thats girly!!
how do you massage a toenail?
i guess...i don't know. paint my toenails yeah. but message my toenails????
Well I would love for a guy to paint my toenails, that could be really nice and kinda romantic! but I don't know about massaging them..........
yes because its sweet but no cause its totally not manley but feminine

No comments:

Post a Comment