Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where in the house do you cut your toenails?

i clip them outside soo i don't hav 2 pic them up or in the bathroom over the trash.Where in the house do you cut your toenails?
in my bedroom, with a towel underneathWhere in the house do you cut your toenails?
At the kitchen table of course.
On the couch - when I am done I throw them under the couch.
in the bathrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooom
First of all, this is for my two points. And second of all, I don't cut my toenails. I go to a salon. Just kidding. I go in the bathroom or on the foot of my bed. Or over a trashcan...I go a lot of places.
Over the trash can
On the bathroom floor so I can pick them up...toenails laying around are NASTY!
umm...weird question...I clip my nails anywhere I happen to be with a toe nail clipper!
bathroom
If you must Know in my living room or bed room
in my bathroom...
in the bathroom over the wastebasket
at the foot of my bed
bathroom
on the ground next to the trash can
In the shower... That way they go down the drain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment