Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever clipped your toenails with your teeth?

Have you ever chewed on your toenails?





I have not, but I've been tempted to.Have you ever clipped your toenails with your teeth?
NO BUT, I have clipped someone else's nail nails w/ my teeth.Have you ever clipped your toenails with your teeth?
EWW!!! (lol) Thats kinda gross! No I dont think I've ever done that! But I think I might have been tempted to too! haha!! :]
back in the days when i was fit, it was fun bitting them off. But now they are too strong to even use my fingers...gotta cut them with the nail clippers.
I'm no longer flexible enough for that kind of grooming....
Thats disgusting! Do you know how much bacteria nails have!
i think i did that when i was young......
LOL no no lately.
Not my own.
when i was like 8 yea i did
no
yes i have


but not in a long long long long time





yes to all
ewwh....no way! never have, never will. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment