Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have a nail fungis on my toenails, they are hard and thick.?

I think I got this from sharing shoes with a friend of mine who had athletes foot, I have it it for a few years now and can not seem to get it under control, I have finally just lost my right big toenail and now it is growing back the same way, of course I always have them painted and I hear that could be the casue, but they are discolored so I do not want to not have them painted, could anyone suggest something to get this under control?? Help me ThanksI have a nail fungis on my toenails, they are hard and thick.?
rub some vicks vapor rub on your toe nails before you go to bed each night and that should help. my boyfriend was told to that to one of his toes that had a small fungus. it should work. good luck.I have a nail fungis on my toenails, they are hard and thick.?
Lamisil is the drug of choice for this condition. It must be taken orally in prescription form. I hope this helps.
put one drop of vinegar on each of your toes in the morning (after you wake up) and at night (before you go to sleep). It will take many months to clear up, but it works. You will start seeing an improvement after 4 weeks.
I'm sorry to hear of your discomfort,I'm going to give you some info on what your dealing with.I'm only now beginning to understand the fungus, which is what it is.You didn't get it from painting your nails, they're not sure about wearing someone else's shoes,it states that if different shoe ';constantly worn may cause infection.';DON'T BE DIGGING ON YOUR TOES WITH A SHARP INSTRUMENT'; that's the worst thing you can do, this is a serious bug,it requires a Doctor's visit,the medication is taken by mouth,the treatment could take ten (10) months to complete.Just see your Doctor!...............LATER
The best way to get rid of a fungus on your toenails, is, unfortunately, by taking medication. The anti-fungal is taken over a long period of time, and taken at differing doses over the time period. Of course, it is not a 100% guarantee the treatment will work, but it is your best bet. You can also put teatree oil on the nail, and on the nail bed twice daily (while taking the medication).
dont share shoes with n e one!

No comments:

Post a Comment