Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have perfect toenails except for my pinky toe on my left foot. Its hard and thick!?

Its hard to cut, its so thick the clipper cant get around it, so I have to work at it for awhile to cut it down. I hate it, how do I get rid of it?I have perfect toenails except for my pinky toe on my left foot. Its hard and thick!?
i ve had that my whol life, dr says its because i have wide feet and my small toe has rubbed against my shoes and irritated the nail for so long that it thickened... thee are creams to soften the nail,, ask for a presriptionI have perfect toenails except for my pinky toe on my left foot. Its hard and thick!?
Go to podiatrist and he can prescribe Penlac.
some peoples are like that (my pinky toenail is really thick too)


but you might want to check it out b/c it can sometimes be fungus causing it. other than that it is normal for some people.
did you drop something on it, do you have a powder substance under it? if power substance you need antifungal...you can have it removed but ouch that hurts...if infection be careful not to spread it to other toes....via clippers

No comments:

Post a Comment