Sunday, January 17, 2010

I like to eat my toenails, is it normal?

well whenever i clip my toe nails, i eat them... is it bad for my body?I like to eat my toenails, is it normal?
Would you like fries with that?I like to eat my toenails, is it normal?
well that's ok i don't think it is good for the body, cause not to scare you but there usually are worms in dirty nails, well i actually bite my hand nails so..... every body screams at me in a funny way like stop stop its bad for you and i say but my hands are clean i put hand sanitizer as in pure el cause i love it but any ways just better not bite them you know its in the shoe smells and all that unless you showered than it could be fine any ways GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the best....
That is the most disgusting thing that I have ever heard. YES it's bad for you!! Do you know that you are eating all of the bacteria that is underneath your toe nails?? Get a microscope and check it out sometime! Bet you you'll stop..
no it's not normal, don't do that. uuuggghhh .... there is bacteria and germs on there, and you want to eat dead skin that you sweat all over everyday.
I perform ritual sacrifice...is it normal???





HELL NO!





There is a reason why toenails are on your toes and not in your freaking mouth!
stop kididng around %26amp; trying to be so called ';funny';


its NOT. its annoying.


kthanks.
Eeeeew.
YOU'RE ******* DISGUSTING NO OFFENSE!
1) you are weird


2) no, it's not normal


3) you should at least dip them in ketchup
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is not Normal.
that is just straight disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!! hell no that's not normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment