Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it harram to eat my toenails?

Whose toenails were you planning on eating otherwise?Is it harram to eat my toenails?
Ew.





Zubayr - You've EATEN your TOENAILS?





Zubayr - http://images.clipartof.com/small/22136-…


Du ist eine nicompoop. Lool jk xPIs it harram to eat my toenails?
errrrrrrrr!!! ewwww %26gt;.%26lt;


hehe....do you eat them by holding your feet to your face or do you cut them first, put them on a plate and then eat them?
eewww your toenails are the most unsanitary things on the planet
No in fact i would say do it, if it means you will fall ill and wont come here for a while.
Normal people would say its sick and pretty gross, but don't know about you.
hmm another troll.





Actually I have done that before





munna eats orange lady- Ya I used to chew them lol
Nope. It's quite tasty actually...


lol














im not joking
Whatever rocks your boat...
Nails are the thing to eat????
Think I would rather eat a grasshopper than My toenail lol
You know it is.
Sara? Thought you went on holiday to New York?
why would you eat toenails?
It's not sanitary,i'll tell you that...





Try eating food..ok?
ew wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment