Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is one of the signs of Armageddon, when you see a question on Y!A- What color should i paint my toenails?

HELL YES. I can't stand those preppy little questions. You just wanna strangle those b*tches that post them up. If they really can't decide what color to paint their toenails by themselves, I pity them.Is one of the signs of Armageddon, when you see a question on Y!A- What color should i paint my toenails?
NO! Try Turquoise Blue or Passion Pink!Is one of the signs of Armageddon, when you see a question on Y!A- What color should i paint my toenails?
It's a minor sign compared to whorey, talentless ';stars'; getting out of limos with short skirts and no underwear. And presidents who cheat their way into office and use the Constitution as a bathmat.
No, no, no!! Awwww...now you've done it! There goes Washington. What's next fer cryin' out loud? And I just got the carpet vacuumed too...
Sure, right next to 'What should I fix for dinner?'

No comments:

Post a Comment