Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is there a cure for in-grown toenails?

Ohkaii, now dis is really wired. My toenails are in-grown from when I was younger I use to chew my toenails like mad (I know, ew) So does anyone know how I can make them like.. normal?Is there a cure for in-grown toenails?
There are several temporary cures, but the best way to cure cronic in-grown toenains is to have the toenail cut out. this is a simple procedure, they deaden the toe, then cut the nail in half. Pull out both halfs. Put phenol in the nail beds to kill the nails fron growin back, thus no more ingrown toenails. I had this peocedure perform several years ago, and I am glad I did. Of coursr you have no more big toenails, the one I guess you were talking about, but you also have no more pain from ingrown toenails, because they are not there. there are severak=l things to do to cosmetically make the toe look somwhat normal. but for no more pain this for me was the best way to go. I got tired of the pain every month or so.Is there a cure for in-grown toenails?
My Friend had the same problem and he went to the doctors. The doctor pulled his nail out and I think it grew normally after that. I don't advise you do this yourself though as it is rather pain full and is why you get pain killers.
Maybe what you can try is to cut your nails in a square shape from now on. That's what I have done on my toenails and so far it's working.
there's not a cure, (i don't think) but it may grow into normal shape soon
your doctor can take care of them for you

No comments:

Post a Comment