Friday, January 15, 2010

Ladies:what color are your toenails?

orangeLadies:what color are your toenails?
just got 'em painted. midnight blue





http://www.makeherup.com/wp-content/uplo…





thisLadies:what color are your toenails?
Pretty sky blue. To remind me of his eyes...





Toenails are red, to remind me the colour of his notebook...





The sky blue was actually dark blue, but then I mixed white in it and it looks really pretty!
They are a light Orange color. :)
This really bright but no obnoxious pink. I love pedicures!
every color of the rainbow:)
they r pink =] well, its sort of coming off now lol i need 2 repaint them! ill think ill paint them red next time =]
go ask your wife what color her tonails are and see waht she says loll


:)


byee


and stop asking so many questions!
pink is very flattering, just find the right colour for your skin tone :)
Hot Pink, Got my nailpolish for 1 dollar :D
Um... I'd like to know why you want to know what colour girls toenails are..... Werido!!!!!!!!!!!!~
OPI- all shook up. A orangey coral
black/ dark purple usually
metallic purple
Green with pretty white flowers!
natural-i never paint them
They're just normal nail color.


I rarely paint them.
French tip from prom still
Black
Hot pink
Black!
Black...
Blue :).
I just painted them and there coral
They are Pink[;
midnight blue....more like dark blue...
Right now, they're coral.
painted green
like a pinkish purple...painted toes look so cute dont they?
painted bright pink
lime green(:

No comments:

Post a Comment