Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you mind if a guy looks at your toenails?

No unless I forgot to paint themGirls only!!! Do you mind if a guy looks at your toenails?
He can look and lick.Girls only!!! Do you mind if a guy looks at your toenails?
Am I supposed to?
no
Nope.
no,


its a simple thing. i mean i don't mind a guy looking at my face, so why would i mind him looking at my toenails?


also my toenails always are pretty and painted a pinkish color. so why not show my little piggies off?


lol.


this little piggie went to market...
no i get pedicures so they are pretty but maybe if they were ugly i would
I would love him to.(and anything else he wants to do with them)
No mine are perfectly fine!
no i dont want my girlfriend to look at my toes there ugly.
My husband paints my piggys.
No, of course not.





But I probably would feel a little embarassed:P haha! Because I'm a dancer and my feet and toes are not that pretty from Pointe.
um well...I guess not
Depends on what they look like





1. Uncut and nasty looking





2. Pediacure and painted and look really nice
No. I guess if I didn't keep up on them I would, but I think I keep them attractive, so no, I don't mind any sort of attention my feet might get :)
I don't mind I think I have sexy feet and my man agrees. Be proud of your body hunny!
if they are strangers, yes.
It depends. Is he a podiatrist?
nope... that's why i paint them pretty and bright colors so that my toes will be noticed more!!! fun fun!!!
No.





In fact I get pedicures just so that people can look at them (not really guys in particular, but there ya go).
if your toes look good, why not? but if you have ugly toes then I would hide them. But why shouldn't a guy be able to look at your toes?
Yes. I hate feet and think they are so gross. Of course I wear sandals and keep my feet nicely pedicured but I don't want anyone staring at them.
I don't mind at all. My toenails are neat and always short.
not at all, so long as we are not talking some weirdo close up inspection of them!! kinky n weird
depends what guy.. if a hot guy then yes i care , if its a gross guy he probley thinks my feet are heavenly compared to his. i usually keep my toenails looking nice and neat so i don't mind.
No. I have cute little toenails.
Um, if you just wanna stare at them you're weird. And no, you cannot do anything else with them.
no,but not in the state they are in right now,but not in the foot fetish way,thats a bit creepy
noh.... y? do u want to look at mine?? they r painted blue.. electric blue..
No ... I mean, if he's staring I might wonder what's up with him, but I generally have them painted some wild color, anyway, so it's not like it's odd for someone to look.
Yes because I don't like my feet or toenails, and I totally hate feet all in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment