Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ladies,When you go barefoot,how often do you paint your toenails?

1-2 times a week


I barefoot about 90% of the time


I hate sock and shoesLadies,When you go barefoot,how often do you paint your toenails?
When I go barefoot, my feet always look great.Ladies,When you go barefoot,how often do you paint your toenails?
I all ways take care of my feet so they are pretty %26amp; sexy with or without nail polish.but I do like to match my manicure %26amp; pedicure.so I do them often.
all the time %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I am not happy unless i am wearing sandals !
I'm barefoot most of the time, get around to painting my nails about once every couple years or so. My feet look like crap and I'm resigned to it, and pretty, toxic paint isn't gonna help me none.
At least once a week .. I can't stand my toe nails lookin' unkept. Hahaha, I painted my fiance's toe nails bright red once ... he fell asleep during a movie we rented. He got a giggle outta it too. :)
My toe nails are always polished!!
My toenails are always painted, it makes my feet look even prettier.
once a week unless it chips then a touch up
2x a week
About nce a week during sandle weather..
Once a week, My feet have to look good or it will drive me crazy.
all the time





I think unpainted toenails are disgusting
My toe nails are always painted.. and they always look nice I hate it when I see woman with tore up nasty toe nails and feet
Once a week and only in the summer, where I live the snow would get too deep to see your pretty toes ( not to mention too cold).
2x a month
I keep my toenails fire engine red. If there is a chip in my toenail polish I repaint. My feet must be kept looking nice!


Peace.
Everytime I find a chip or every couple of days....Whichever comes first....
i do mine every day
I paint them about once a week. Wear sandals almost year round.. :)
Rarely. Because I work in a history theme park, I have to dress in period clothing at work. Bare feet are fine, however make-up, nail polish, modern jewelry, non-natural hair colors are not. I have to look the part of a prehistoric farm woman and they sure didn't have any nail polish back then!





I find it a waste of time to polish my nails if I just have a few days off, I don't have the patience to polish the nails of my hands either because they chip so quickly it only lasts a couple days. At least toe nails do last for a week or more, since the paint doesn't chip easily there, so I sometimes polish them in winter when the park is closed. (yes, I do go barefoot in winter)
Always, I won't go barefoot any other way.
weekly
3 times in a week.....
Never
I always paint my toenails. Whatever shoes I wear. Even under socks.


Is a habit since early teens. I get a regular pedicure too.

No comments:

Post a Comment