Sunday, January 17, 2010

My daughter sits on the floor, chews off and eats her toenails. Is this normal teenage behavior?

She is not doing it because its nessesary, she's doing it because she knows it bugs you. As soon as a kid knows that something irritates you they will do it repeatedly just to get a rise out of you. Ignore it and it will eventually stop.My daughter sits on the floor, chews off and eats her toenails. Is this normal teenage behavior?
No, this is the first I've heard of it. Is she crying out for attention?My daughter sits on the floor, chews off and eats her toenails. Is this normal teenage behavior?
That is very strange.
I have ADD and possibly, asperger's syndrome. i did this as a young kid/teen. I think that it was because ADD people tend not to discriminate a lot and to me, it was the same as chewing my fingernails, which i did constantly. (note; i chewed when my feet were clean, thanks for asking) It was a nervous habit. I stopped when i hit around 15, 16 because by that time, i was aware that it was odd.
TEENAGER? no that is abnormal for a teenager to do that she should clip her nails not chews em off and eats them...that is just nasty i gope she doesnt do that in piblic or when u have company
Ewwww....I don't think it is. I just asked my 15 year old and she doesn't think it is either.
No


I am a teenager and I think that is disgusting, unhygenic and rather rude. (no offense to your daughter)





Is she trying to ';punish'; you or your spouse for something?
Yes it is normal behaviour............in a monkey house.
Ma be,


Speaking as a teen,I think it's normal but I got over that when I was 13 and in August I will be 15 so ma be it's normal. For me it was.





Yours Truly,


Maleia

No comments:

Post a Comment