Sunday, January 17, 2010

My toenails are splitting.................sudd鈥? Both the little toes! ?

Does anybody have any idea what in the world this is? My first thought was fungus, but they are split, sharp, and weird. Help.My toenails are splitting.................sudd鈥? Both the little toes! ?
I don't really understand what you are trying to describe.....But once I ruined one of my big toes by running really fast in tight shoes. My toe started to bleed and I discovered that the actualy whole nail of the toe was hanging by threads, literally. I was told to just bandaid it, and a new nail would grow over. They said the skin under the nail, which was now exposed, was extremely sensitive, so you should always keep it covered by a bandaid or something. It fine now though.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment