Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Poll: Ladies what color are your toenails right now?

french manicure..


done by my very own hand (;





XXPoll: Ladies what color are your toenails right now?
Currently colorless, with a high buff, awaiting some festive color appropriate for the New Year's celebrations!Poll: Ladies what color are your toenails right now?
';Color Me Pink';





AND thanks for the reminder. Mine are all scuffed up from beach sand.





Dallas
their natural color.. :)
Natural...
Mine are midnight blue, but the polish is pretty much worn off. Guessing from your picture, yours are blue too!
Silver =D
Silverr :)
natural =)
natural
Black. And they have been for ages, I just keep topping it up and I think it will stain my nails soon. Ah well.
Pinkish purple with flower decals.





I know, I know. You want to see.





LOL
Poll: Clear.
maroon
Red - i was feeling festive haha
well my right is glittery orange left is natural (im painting them right now) lol
Pink (:
Royal Blue
Blood Red ;)
Pink. :D
Red %26lt;3
Pink :D
Plain
silver with glitter. im changing them soon though lol
there's a little bit of pink glitter on them
You've got a fixation don't you?





Peace.
Dark red.
My feet are lacquered in a fresh coat of Plumb Frost
black ;D
I'm a guy
neon pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment