Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What colour shall i do my toenails?

im going to the beach tonight and the guy i like is going


what colour shall i paint my tonails?


a hot pink


or a deep red?


PLEASE relply asap xWhat colour shall i do my toenails?
A dark colour -- more sexy :)What colour shall i do my toenails?
i mean us western people have it tough u know, we have acces to alot of food, water, we have houses live in great countries hell we can even have r toes down, i mean we have such big problems like hey does this shirr make my bum look big, or dam where did i leave my keys. those kids in africa have it easy no water, no food, no education hell they cant even get there toes done
deep red.


guys think red is sexy








please answer mine? pics included


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ano1uz9uUvFl.m3kfjultcDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090819055146AAcbygN
it depends on what r u gonna wear it u r wearing something light go with the red if u r wearing dark go with the pink
All Different Colours Dude. That Would Look Awsome.
Multi coloured ! that would look funky :)
Deep red...
red or yellow
red. i love red nails..and my guy loves it when mine are red :D

No comments:

Post a Comment