Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is clipping your finger nails & toenails murder? O_O?

I mean, srsly, think aboot it. We could like, be a speck on some huge giants fingernail.. and like every time theres like, a big bang, its him clipping his nails, and like every time were clipping our nails, were totally killing entire planets!








Deep....Is clipping your finger nails %26amp; toenails murder? O_O?
What about someone like me who chews their nails? Am I the eater of worlds?Is clipping your finger nails %26amp; toenails murder? O_O?
That's right man...How do we know that we're not dirt under the finger nail of some grotty little kid? And god is actually his Mom with a set of clippers.
Then is getting acrylics like making an alternate universe??





Oh no, I went too deep...





;)
I that why my skin feels like its totally covered in toe jam somethimes?
D00d!!! I totally had a flashback after reading that! It was ';hella'; deep.
omg you just blew my mind
they're made of dead skin and germs don't like it there so no





scratching skin, brushing teeth, yes
I'd be glad we're not just crabs living in gigantic pubes...

No comments:

Post a Comment