Friday, January 15, 2010

Over-the-counter medicinces/creams that you use/take for ingrown toenails. Please list the name and...?

how well it works(on you or somebody you know). Also, how long does it TAKES to work. Thank you so much. I have been suffering from this problem since i was 8. I think it's time to take care of it ;-)Over-the-counter medicinces/creams that you use/take for ingrown toenails. Please list the name and...?
I don't know of any creams or OTC medicines for this. The best thing to do is cut your nails straight across, rather than cutting them curved. If this is a recurring problem, you probably need to consider a surgical solution (which involves removing the ingrown portion of the nail and applying a solution to the nail bed to keep that part of the nail from growing back).Over-the-counter medicinces/creams that you use/take for ingrown toenails. Please list the name and...?
Actually I say go to a foot doctor, I forget what they're called.





My roomate had one, he went to a foot doctor, paid something like $50, he got rid of it in one trip. Bam end of problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment