Sunday, January 17, 2010

Survey: Can Not Cutting your toenails for 2 months do any physiological damage?

It makes you fart more.Survey: Can Not Cutting your toenails for 2 months do any physiological damage?
Only psychological damage to the people that have to look at them. And they tear up bedsheets and socks and hurt when your shoes get too tight.Survey: Can Not Cutting your toenails for 2 months do any physiological damage?
If I don`t cut mine regularly it becomes painful. Judging by the other answers, I guess I`m the only one. OMG, I`m a freak!!!
If they start to grow back into your feet it would make it hard to dance. But if yiou like I can come over and chew them off for you.
If you had an immune disorder and developed a fungus, it's vaguely possible.
No...





But your socks will all have a ';big toe hole'; in them in no time...
Not unless your already disturbed!
I left mine for 3 and half years when I was freebasing Red Bull. I was fine.
it can if you're a male pet...scratching the privates can really smart...ouch...
lol..lol...only damage may be to your socks or lover ??? lol...
It does to the little korean lady that has to do your pedi.
Well to other people when they see your feet but that is it.
Only if you let it get to your head.
Well they will probably get all nasty and fungusy but hey if that's your thang...lol
Of course, I can't*
No.
Only if you want it to.
depends how hard they kick you with them,
to your lover
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment