Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to massage and paint toenails?

Yeah,I guess so both of them yesGirls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to massage and paint toenails?
i dont think you can massage toenails but if so, more power to you. i am too ticklish, dont let anyone touch my toes!Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that likes to massage and paint toenails?
if he is a boyfriend cuz then that shows you that he is really into you
maybe, if he was a boyfriend, then yeah, otherwise that would be wierd...
I think its nice, and a sweet gesture. However any time my boyfriend has painted my toenails, I usually have to take it off the next day. His accuracy is not the best.
Girls love that. Every girl I've ever done that to has been nuts about it. Funny thing you should ask, I was just thinking today about getting some nail polish and painting my wife's nails.
how do you massage toenails?
Well, guys who massage and paint toenails are sensitive and caring i guess, but i wouldn't want my guy to spend too much time massaging and painting toenails....
From my own personal experience I love it and I don't find it gay at all. I am happily married to a man that massages my feet, my hands, my back, well basically all over and paints my hand and toes ( even if it's sloppy at times) he will blow dry my hair and even flat iron it for me.





I say if you are secure with your gender orientation then there is nothing wrong with giving your girl a pedicure. For heavens sakes you are just showing her how much you love and appreciate her.
massage - yes....paint toenails??? -- some probably do, but I myself would be very wierded out by it....unless maybe it was my husband....

No comments:

Post a Comment