Sunday, January 17, 2010

Should be good fun! A guy has asked me to paint his toenails.?

Ever done this to a guy?Should be good fun! A guy has asked me to paint his toenails.?
OOOHHH he probably has athletes foot,so wash your hands before dinner! Plus he is weird if he is painting his toe nails I don't care what he says that ain't right.Should be good fun! A guy has asked me to paint his toenails.?
What a sheltered life you must lead! Yes, but ask him to wash his feet first. Painting his toes if his feet smell will be no fun at all. When that is done ask him if he would like lipstick to match.
Yup.....I hope you have as fun a time as we did. It was spontaneous, fun and we still look back and chuckle about it.


Have a good time....Life is stressful these days. To lighten things up now and then is good.
hahaha.


no.


but my boyfriend did let me put make up on him one time.


[[and i stress the one time.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment